Below is a listing off all the patch notes taken from the Facebook page. The version history is listed the the most recent at the top
• Equip Points now refresh after previewing an item
• Reduced the frequency of network time outs
• An enemy attack that misses will now still apply any self-targeted debuffs
• Overall speed and transition time of menus has been improved
• Arsenal loading time have been significantly improved
• Inactive users will no longer be suggested as potential friends
• Many new sounds and music throughout
• Raise Shield now blocks all incoming damage for 1 turn
• Getting poisoned now has an animation
• Golems now have a HP cap of 10
• A pop up will warn the player if they are dismantling any item of Fabled or greater rarity
• Some monsters now have new animations and sprites when transforming mid-battle
• Some special rewards dungeons have been added which can be completed only once per player
• New push notifications have been added to the game that will alert you when a Market event starts or when time sensitive dungeons like "Rats!" are available. All notifications can be disabled individually, so you pick and choose which alerts you want to receive
• Damage animations now graphically reflect the type of damage being dealt
• Dozens of new Avatars have been added to the game, each with a unique Hero Ability that can be used in addition to the 3 Battle Abilities in combat.
• Encountering an Avatar in a dungeon that you’ve already unlocked will now award unique loot instead.
• “Poison” damage is now considered Caustic damage
• “Thorns” has been changed to “Reflect” and deals a % of the attacker’s damage back to it with the same damage type
• “Retaliate” now causes the defender to strike back at the attacker using it’s weapon and damage type
• By popular demand, weapon damage types will now have increased/decreased base damage based on the damage type of the enemy. (Slashing -> Burning -> Caustic -> Slashing, Demonic <-> Radiant, Crushing)
Quality of Life Changes
• Arsenal sorting by "Newest" now works after dismantling
• Tavern Button is now accessible while in Combat
• Can no longer fuse items that are currently flagged as “favorite”
• Players will now be prompted to continue the dungeon or return to Tavern upon resuming the game mid-dungeon
• Brand new HUD
• Tap and hold to see information about your Battle Abilities while in combat
• Tower missions are now grouped and sorted more elegantly
• Last sorting selection is saved when returning to the Arsenal
• Fixed a bug which caused the DLC notification to keep looping
• SFX no longer stop after completing Sanctum of Blades
• Fixed a crashed caused by tapping on the diamonds image on the HUD
• Consecutive Login Streak is no longer broken if you play but don’t connect to the server on a given day
• The Frozen icon no longer shows up after an enemy has died
• Fixed a soft lock caused by players entering numeric character as their name when reaching level 10
• Fixed an issue which cause an incorrect number of keys to be rewarded in some dungeons
• Enemy health box now scales appropriately with the health of the enemy
• Optimized file size and memory usage
• Graphical improvements
• Added many new Abilities, Skills, Items and Monsters that will appear in upcoming special dungeons and events!
• Added consecutive and cumulative login bonuses with great rewards!
• A new day will now trigger regardless of connectivity.
• Added more items to the Adventure Mode and Heroic loot tables!
• Many bug fixes, optimizations and graphical improvements!
• Tutorials updated to include:
-> An arrow that points to the first couple tiles to be selected
-> An arrow pointing to the staircase to exit the tower
-> The "Choose Random" button is now available in the chest room
• Bonus Missions now unlock at level 6
• Heroic Missions now unlock at level 50
• Dungeon loot has increased in variety
• Sunder armor description updated
• The floor now displays "empty" shrines/altars once used
• The Execute Battle Ability threshold is higher
• The Execute Battle Ability damage is increased
• The Dragonkin enemies have a new double strike attack called 'Flurry of Blows' in both heroic and normal dungeons
• Critical hits will now properly apply to both parties when Soul Linked
Quality of Life Changes
• New dungeons and floors will now say “NEW”
• New hit and attack sounds
• Items that are in use can no longer be dismantled
• Item abilities now have unique names
• Healing shrine now heals the player to full health, up from 50% health
• The Dragon will now always drop a key
• Refactored rewards from the Dead Adventurer's Bag and Team Point bags
• Players will no longer receive a “Mission Complete” popup before all monsters have been defeated
• Fixed a bug where an altar item could show up on a floor without an altar (or vice versa)
• Fixed a bug where the block values did not always show correct value
• Debuffs will now be removed upon reviving
• Enemies will now take appropriate damage no matter which attack they are using
• Fixed an issue which caused the dismantle button to become unresponsive
• Players will no longer encounter the Mysterious Figure on tiles that already contain a monster
• Enemy HP will now display correctly when using a healing ability
• Abilities that don’t cause damage will no longer apply certain chance on hit procs
• Added new sound effects for various monsters and attacks.
• Added Fuse tutorial. This will appear in the Armory the first time you have items available for fusing.
• Loot from Heroic dungeons is now superior to their normal counterpart.
• Achievement titles and descriptions are now unique.
• The Mysterious Figure’s third form is now level 40 down from level 60.
• Items that cause HP to be regained after battle now work properly.
• Items that have a chance to cause ‘Fear’ now works properly.
• Items that state ‘enemies cannot heal’ now work properly.
• The effects of all equipped items with the ‘Some damage dealt is gained as HP’ skill now stack.
• Added new Battle Ability – Soul Link.
• The Battle Ability ‘Enrage’ now works properly.
• Poison will no longer be applied on missed attacks.
• When frozen, the option to run is no longer available.
• Fixed an issue where poison damage wouldn’t be applied if the player was frozen/paralyzed.
Quality of Life Changes
• Damage numbers now display on top of the critical hit text.
• All Fuse Materials will now shine when available to fuse.
• Monsters now display their attack after a player revives in battle.
• Plagued Boots of the Toxic Avenger now afflict a stronger poison.
• Messages awarding diamonds now display that they have been collected.
• The Arsenal screen now instantly shows the amount of dust remaining as soon as
an item is selected to reinforce.
• Completing a dungeon takes you back to the same dungeon on the Tower screen.
• Killing enemies with reflected damage no longer freezes the game.
• Enemies with over 100000 health now display their health correctly.
• Diamonds are now rewarded correctly for Heroic dungeons.
• Game no longer locks if disconnected while reinforcing.
• Fixed an issue that allowed players to enter dungeons without a weapon equipped.
• Fixed an issue that caused Black Market chests and bags to disappear.
• Fixed an issue that caused the tower to load incorrect art.
• Fixed an issue where AP value shown was incorrect during a half AP event.
• Fixed an issue where items would be lost after completing a dungeon in rare cases.
• Fixed an issue that could cause the game to freeze during server maintenance.
• Fixed an issue that was causing various prompts to overlap.
• Fixed various achievements.
• King Rats in the Rats! dungeons now drop higher rarity items
• The battle ability 'Fresh Meat' now works properly
• Heroics are now unlocked
• Fixed a bug where additional levels were unintentionally accessible after defeating the dragon
• Keys now appear in special dungeons
• Mail now opens properly
• Running away from monsters now puts the player on the tile they came from instead of on the monster tile
• Critical strikes have cool new animations!
• Various skill description and other text have been updated
• 'Remove' button added to the fuse screen
• Skip button now flashes when all three battle abilities are on cool down
• Many crashes/freezes caused by server maintenance have been fixed
• Tons of smaller bug fixes and improvements